Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween weekend!

Jared and I were off of school the Thursday and Friday before Halloween.  We had quality family time on Thursday hanging out, going for a walk, and Jared and I were even able to sneak in a date on Wednesday night (thanks to Aunt Emma for babysiting!)  Then on Friday afternoon, Tucker and I headed to Milwaukee to pick my dear friend, Emily, up from the airport and Jared headed with the YoungLife group to a fall weekend trip in Lake Geneva.

I had so much fun catching up with my dear friend, Emily and Tucker loved getting to meet his "aunt" E for the first time! We walked to the farmer's market and then went to my school where Emily helped make some cute bulletin boards for me.  That night we went to Jared's sister's Halloween party.  Tucker was a monkey, Emily was a basket of dirty laundry and I was "static cling."

Our little monkey:
Probably my favorite part of this night was attempting to get a photo of all the kids in their costumes on the couch:
Tucker, his cousin, Lucas (aka puppy), his friend, Weston (aka biker boy), his cousin, Will (aka little lamb) and his cousin, Dellie (aka bigger lamb)

Tucker and Will were very interested in Weston's puzzle

Austin, the scarecrow, the joined the group!

Tucker wants in on the puzzle!


 On Sunday, Ems, Tucker and I drove down to Milwaukee where we met Jess for lunch. Having been friends for almost 28 years now, we cherish these moments (even if they're short) together where we can laugh and catch up!
On the road...

Tucker loves his "aunts"!


Jess drove Ems to the airport and Tucker and I headed home.  What an awesome weekend catching up with my dear childhood friends!!




On actual Halloween, we dressed Tucker up in the monkey suit again (Jared didn't get to see him in it yet). We took a few pictures outside and then Tucker helped Jared pass out candy to the trick or treaters.
Tucker sported his very adorable jack-o-lantern shirt at the babysitter's on Halloween





No comments:

Post a Comment