Saturday, August 24, 2013

Daddy's 30!

On August 12, Jared turned the big 3-0! The most eventful part of the day was that he spent it test driving mini-vans.  Believe it or not, I think he actually enjoyed himself.

I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband.  I can't imagine life without him. He is the most patient, kind, humble person I know.  He never gets upset or rattled with the boys, or really anything. He's my rock.  The boys are so lucky to have such a hands-on, involved and loving dad who wants to be with them 24-7. He was away for a conference for 3 days last week and I truly think he would have rather been home- retrieving lost nukies at 3 a.m., changing poop diapers and waking up with an energetic 2 year old at 6 a.m.  We love him lots! Happy Birthday, Jared!

We ended up buying a van on his birthday and picking it up the next day. It really makes it so easy and convenient for getting around with the boys.  I can haul lots of stuff and get them in and out in a flash.  Tucker is obsessed with it and calls it the "race car."  He loves to open and shut the doors and is even able to get in and climb up in his seat all by himself.  This is a big help!



No comments:

Post a Comment